1. Goodreads. I know I’m not supposed to pick this, but I do use it a lot. I love the yearly challenge and I like being able to see all the books I’ve read all together in a list.
2. NetGalley. Books for free because I will write a review of them, which I would do anyway. I was so happy when I started getting approved for books! Now the problem is to not request too many that I don’t have time to read them… way too late to stop this being a problem.
3. bookfacemagazine. This is an Instagram account. I love it though.
4. Book Riot. Book stuff. Recommendations. Interesting articles.
6. Manchester Literary Festival. The tickets to this years events were just all released on Wednesday. I’ve been quite retrained and just bought for two events. Can’t wait.
8. Bookshambles. This one might be cheating a bit, because it’s a podcast. But it’s the only podcast I regularly listen to and it’s where I’ve got so many recommendations from over the last few years, of books that have ended up being some of my favourites.
10. Twitter. Because I follow so many great bookish people. 🙂